At Service Max Heating & Air Conditioning, we know that selecting a company you can believe in to complete AC repair in Arlington is important. We get how important it is to find a reliable company that does fantastic work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should have liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A trustworthy company that offers AC repair should have a list of references they’ll happily provide you. Call these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can look at all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t planning to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to ensure the company you choose has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give Service Max Heating & Air Conditioning a call at 360-255-5857. We’re happy to help!