Make your life less difficult—get ahead by preparing your air conditioner now before hotter temperatures appear. You can save on your electricity bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its maximum efficiency! If you are using your system when it needs service, you could see a extreme increase in costs and damaging wear and tear on your system. Keep your system working efficiently with at least one air conditioning service call from your Service Max Heating & Air Conditioning expert each year. This is important to keep your unit working for the long haul. Our technician can confirm that your unit is working correctly and look for trouble areas to head off any potential problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more costly repairs.
Just some of the benefits a professional air conditioning service will provide you:
- Cooling cycle assessment
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of the moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to arranging your professional air conditioning service, there are steps you can do now and throughout the year to ensure your AC is working at peak performance.
- Clear the space around your unit. Make sure there aren’t grass or weeds growing too close to your system, which can hamper airflow. Take away piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your exterior unit was covered during the winter months, don’t forget to uncover it. You can ruin your system if you operate your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could end in serious repairs or complete replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Service Max Heating & Air Conditioning service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your yearly service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters on a monthly basis and replace them when required! Different homes have different air filter replacement demands. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you may have to change them more often.
Make sure your air conditioning is running at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned regularly. It keeps your house healthy too! If you follow these few steps, your AC will be ready for whatever this summer can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Service Max Heating & Air Conditioning team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.