As spring rolls around, you may be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Arlington? Even if your AC equipment is recently installed or was running well last season.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new automobile and never anticipate to request any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or getting new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioner. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving parts. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can malfunction.
Having your system checked yearly by a Service Max Heating & Air Conditioning pro can help spot little issues before they become large meltdowns. (And cause your system to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your cooling system is located outdoors, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can greatly affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a professional to service delicate internal components.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate inside your system can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these problems can lead to higher energy consumption—and a higher utility bill!
- It could lengthen your unit’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and might even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, as you won’t have to install new equipment as fast.
- It helps locate little issues before they become big, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will closely examine parts and complete a set of air conditioning performance checks. These detailed procedures often allow us to locate issues before they turn into major problems that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your equipment is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your equipment is ready to deliver worry-free cooling. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this maintenance, your equipment is open to premature breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A quality AC service should have an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC tech. Here’s some of the work we’ll perform:
We’ll inspect the subsequent areas and parts:
- Total equipment state
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the jobs we’ll do:
- Replace air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lubricate moving pieces
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Maintenance Today with Service Max Heating & Air Conditioning
Today is the perfect time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Service Max Heating & Air Conditioning pros a ring at 360-255-5857 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we visit your home, make sure to check our discount offers for savings on your approaching maintenance.