Don’t lead into your summer without a booked air conditioner tune-up from a Service Max Heating & Air Conditioning professional. We often don’t remember HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but regular air conditioner service can help your system perform, keeping you comfy and cool throughout the summer. These regular tune-ups do more than just keep you comfy, too – they are also critical for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Maintenance keep your air conditioner running as efficiently as possible, therefore keeping your home more cozy. Air conditioners are investments that need to continuously be sustained, just like any other investment, to ensure that you are receiving full benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These hot days in Arlington are the cruelest time for an air conditioner to stop working. With annual system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about breakdowns or maintenance in the middle of the hottest day of the year. Our technicians can search for warnings and indicate problems for your air conditioner and notify you long before any issues occur.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is operating at its peak, you could notice a reduction in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be perfect for your air conditioner to be working properly. Too little refrigerant can cause extra wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will influence how your air cools. Experts will always look at these levels during an air conditioner service and alter things fittingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be changed according to the manufacturer’s suggestions, so the sanitation of your filters will always be inspected during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters make your air conditioner to work harder than it should and can also cause the air in your home to look and feel unclean.
- Coil check – Our professionals will check that no dust or other particles have collected on the outside or interior coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than needed and is important to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our experts will ensure that all working parts of the air conditioner are running cohesively together.
Our pros at Service Max Heating & Air Conditioning in Arlington provide excellent and superb air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a check-up or a full-on replacement. They are ready to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any hour via 360-255-5857.